Improving relationships and family issues.
In recent months, we have seen a significant increase in high profile footballers seeking help and counselling for their emotional problems and although this is viewed as a positive step forward, many claim that much more needs to be done to support players at a much earlier stage.
Stress-related illness, child abuse, gambling or alcoholism can all be treated by the HG approach. Although an increasing number of high-profile former footballers have started to go public about their own emotional histories to raise awareness about the stress levels suffered by those in the world of sport or in the public eye, more can be done.
A HG therapist has much to offer this tidal wave of stories about individual cases that have been kept hidden and secret for years.
With the HG, practical and evidence based approach I can secure exceptional results for people (children, young people and all adults) suffering from any of the following:
- Reducing Anxiety: stopping panic attacks
- Breaking the cycle of depression
- Stress (particularly Senior Manager and Executive Stress)
- Overcoming phobias
- Overcoming Trauma (including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Pain management
- Anger Management
- Life changes and achieving potential
- Self-confidence and self esteem