Using a combination of the Interpersonal Therapy, Behavioural Therapy and Cognitive Therapy, Elizabeth treats a variety of psychological and emotional issues. One of the most powerful tools for treatments is the use of Guided Imagery, amongst other intervention that are evidenced-based and work. Elizabeth has supported clients significantly with the use of carefully selected tools, techniques and approach.
Treatments can be targeted at
• Lifting Stress and Depression,
• Reducing the effects and eliminating the symptoms of Trauma and
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Alleviating the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
• Affectively treating anxiety, panic attacks and acute anxiety
• Curing addictions and self harm.
• Couple and relationship counselling.
• Self belief, self worth and self esteem improvements.
• Eating disorders and body image problems, particular support for teenagers.